- MAESTRO Wind is THE software designed to determine the amount of energy that could be produced from wind and locates sites of high wind potential.
- MAESTRO Wind uses some high level meteorological models in order to accurately determine the local wind on a given area.
- MAESTRO Wind provides some quick and practical information about the wind potential of an area.
ASSESS THE WIND POTENTIAL IN YOUR AREA top
Use by "project" top
A project is defined through few "click" :
- Site location, domain size, topography and land use.
- Grid for the meteorological model : resolution for the horizontal mesh and different altitudes of calculation.
- Windmill model : model, power curve and characteristics.
- Precise knowledge about the speed and the wind direction.
- High wind potential sites location.
- Energy production calculation.
- Weibull curves, wind rose, winds speeds graphs.
- Energy map production.
- Automatic reports generation.
- Useful and portable results to other software (SIG,...)
- User-friendly interface.
- Setting state-of-the-art on scientific level.
- Takes into account Topography and land use .
- High resolution and accurate calculations.
- Spatial and temporal exhaustiveness results.
- Full and clear reports.
Minimum Hardware Requirements top
- Operating Systems : Windows 95, 98, 2000, Me, XP
- Display : Resolution 1024*768, or more
- Processor : Pentium III 450 Mhz, or more
- RAM : 512 MB
- Hard Disk Storage : 100 GB
Product of ATM-PRO sprl .