This example demonstrates the impact of a highway close to Namur, Belgium.
In this case the speedway is a line source of emission.
Using MAESTRO to visualise the concentration field around a source, the only things you have to do are :
- To collect the information around the source
- To define the Topography around the source
- To define the Land Use around the source
- To calculate the Wind Field
1. General information around the site top
2. Topography definition around the site top
3. Land Use definition around the site top
4. Wind Field calculation around the site top
- Classical statistics : annual mean concentration, percentiles, deposits, ...
- Observation series reconstruction over dense networks Detection of critical situations (Meteorological & emissions)
Product of ATM-PRO sprl.